View all facilities
Camp Creek Greenway
- ADA Accessible
- Bike Rentals
- Multi-use Trail
- Picnic Areas
- Rest areas
Camp Creek Greenway is a 4.2-mile multi-use trail originating in Lilburn City Park. The greenway is constructed of sidewalk and boardwalk and features the first PermaTrak (precast concrete) bridge in Georgia. The first phase of the trail was built in 2007 alongside Camp Creek, and subsequent phases have extended its reach to Killian Hill Road and Lions Club Park. In 2014,the greenway was dedicated as a National Wildlife Federation® Certified Wildlife Habitat®.
Trail Usage Guidelines:
- Parking available at Lilburn City Park, Lions Club Park, and Velva Court.
- Restrooms located in Lilburn City Park and Lions Club Park.
- Leashed pets welcome.
- Bicycle rental available April - November.
- Open field and picnic tables at Velva Court Loop.
- Rental trailer located next to the tennis courts in Lilburn City Park.
- Adults $5 per hour, kids $5 all day. Also offered, as available: tow-behinds, tandem bikes, training wheels.
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid picture ID. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Open Saturdays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sundays 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Last rental an hour before closing.
Closed during inclement weather. Call 770-638-2236 or visit facebook.com/CampCreekGreenway to find out if bicycle rentals are available.
- Concessions such as water bottles, sports drinks, protein bars, popsicles, ice cream bars, and other snacks are also sold at the bicycle rental trailer.
- Trail closure information: facebook.com/CampCreekGreenway
- Report maintenance problems: 770-921-2210, cityoflilburn.com/RequestTracker.aspx
- Rent the Greenway for your event.
- Call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance.
- Trail open from sunrise to sunset.
- No motorized vehicles. Motorized wheelchairs permitted.
- No commercial activity except by permit.
- No smoking, littering, profanity, fireworks.
- Do not deface, destroy or remove any plants or property.
- All pets must be on leash.
Trail Usage Guidelines:
- Keep right except to pass.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
- Announce yourself as you approach from behind. Example: “On your left”.
- Bike and skate speeds must be controlled to prevent unsafe conditions.
- Georgia Bicycle Helmet Law is enforced.
- Place animal waste in trash containers.