August 7, 2015
76 Main St.
Lilburn, GA 30047
Rock the Park - The Ultimate Eagles Tribute
Friday, August 7, 2015
The Ultimate Eagles Tribute -- On The Border brings your favorite hits to Lilburn City Park!
Food and beverages available for purchase beginning at 6 p.m. Concert begins at 7:30 p.m.
The Ultimate Eagles Tribute -- On The Border brings your favorite hits to Lilburn City Park! Pack a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy a free concert under the stars. Thank you to the Gwinnett Daily Post for sponsoring this event!
This Charlotte, NC, band continues to be touted as the most authentic sounding Eagles Tribute band in the country! Performing 40-50 shows a year all over the U.S. at Festivals, Music Venues, Casinos, Theaters, Corporate and Private events. Their passion, showmanship and precise attention to replicating the details of The Eagles Music, has earned them critical acclaim, name recognition and a loyal following. Together, they reproduce the recordings of the Eagles catalog with stunning guitar work, lead vocals and the harmonies have been said to capture the feeling of being at an actual Eagles concert!
- 6:00 p.m. Food and drink vendors open.
- 6:30 p.m. Shuttle service begins.
- 7:30 p.m. On the Border takes the stage.
- 9:30 p.m. Concert ends.
- 10:20 p.m. Last shuttle pickup from park.
Parking (Click here for parking map):
- Beginning at 6:30 p.m., air-conditioned shuttles will transport attendees from the parking lot located at the corner of Poplar Street and Killian Hill Road to Lilburn City Park.
- The pick-up/drop-off point at Lilburn City Park is located on Railroad Ave. near the tennis courts.
- Accessible parking will be reserved at City Hall.
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs or blankets are recommended. Tents not allowed.
- Coolers are allowed and are subject to search. No outside alcohol allowed. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the event and in the Old Town hospitality zone (Main Street).
- Leashed pets are welcome, as long as they do not mind crowds and loud music.
Food: (sales begin at 6:00 p.m.)
Cousins Maine Lobster
Gotta Have It
King of Pops
Vintage Frozen Custard
The Barn BrewHouse (beer and wine)