The City of Lilburn is working to serve and protect our residents and visitors during Hurricane Irma. Stay tuned to the city website for important updates:
- The first-floor meeting room of Lilburn City Hall-Library, located at 340 Main St., has been converted to an emergency shelter. Anyone in need of shelter is welcome. The shelter will remain open until it is no longer needed on Tuesday.
- City Hall administrative offices are not open for regular business on Monday.
- The Lilburn Police Department has additional personnel on duty. In an emergency, call 9-1-1. The non-emergency number is 770-513-5700.
- The Public Works Department is clearing roads of debris. Click here for road closure updates.
- The Lilburn City Council meeting scheduled for Monday has been postponed until a later date to be determined.
- Advanced Disposal has announced that sanitation collection services will be delayed by one day this week for residents inside the city limits.
- Municipal Court will be held as planned on Tuesday. However, those who are unable to appear due to the impact of Hurricane Irma will not be penalized. Click here for more information.
Last updated at 3 p.m. Sept. 11.