Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
UPDATE: Lilburn City Hall reopened on Monday, July 27, 2020.
Lilburn City Hall is closed to the public pending further notice. The city remains committed to continuing to provide the level of service our residents expect and appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Essential operations of Lilburn City Hall will continue. Staff are working remotely and will remain available to assist residents and businesses to the best of our abilities. Many communications will be performed remotely through email, telephone, or online submittal. We encourage residents to visit cityoflilburn.com, as many questions may be answered and various forms are available on the website.
• New business applications will continue to be processed. Applications are available online: New Business Occupational Tax Certificate. A completed application with the application fee should be mailed to: The City of Lilburn Attn: Licensing and Revenue Manager, 340 Main Street, Lilburn, GA 30047. You will be contacted by city staff when your application is received.
• For questions relating to business licensing, please contact Rebecca Baumann at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 770-279-3708.
• New applications for alcohol licenses will continue to be accepted and processed. Applications are available online: Alcohol Beverage License Packet. A completed application with the application fee should be mailed to: The City of Lilburn Alcohol Licensing Office, 340 Main Street, Lilburn, GA 30047. You will be contacted by city staff when your application is received.
• Restaurants with alcohol by the drink licenses should mail a completed Alcohol Beverage by the Drink Excise Tax Reporting Form with a check payable to the City of Lilburn to: The City of Lilburn Attn: Licensing and Revenue Manager, 340 Main Street, Lilburn, GA 30047 by the 10th of each month.
Permits and Inspections:
• Land disturbance, site development, building, and trades permits will continue to be issued. Permit applications are available online. Completed permit applications with checks to pay applicable fees should be mailed to: The City of Lilburn, Attn: Planning Department, 340 Main Street, Lilburn, GA 30047. City staff will contact you when the permit application with payment is received.
• Building inspection requests are available online at cityoflilburn.com.
Official City Meetings:
Please visit cityoflilburn.com for public meeting update information.
For information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention‘s website at cdc.gov, the Georgia Department of Public Health’s website at dph.georgia.gov, or the Gwinnett, Newton, and Rockdale County Health Department’s website at gnrhealth.com.