Can I plead not guilty?

When you check in, please let the clerk know that you are pleading not guilty. If you have decided to plead not guilty, you have the option of having a bench trial (judge only) or a jury trial. A bench trial will be held at Lilburn Municipal Court and will be reset for another court date. If you would prefer to have a Jury Trial, the case (and any bond posted) will be transferred to Gwinnett County State Court, which will notify you of your new court date.

Show All Answers

1. What is the address of the Lilburn Municipal Court?
2. Do I have to go to court?
3. What happens if I do not appear in court?
4. What is the check-in procedure for court?
5. What should I wear to court?
6. How do I pay a fine?
7. Can I plead not guilty?