Camp Creek Greenway
- ADA Accessible
- Multi-use Trail
- Picnic Areas
- Rest areas
Camp Creek Greenway is a 4.2-mile multi-use trail originating in Lilburn City Park. The first phase of the trail was built in 2007 alongside Camp Creek, and subsequent phases have extended its reach to Killian Hill Road and Lions Club Park.
In 2014,the greenway was dedicated as a National Wildlife Federation® Certified Wildlife Habitat®.The greenway is constructed of sidewalk and boardwalk and features the first PermaTrak (precast concrete) bridge in Georgia, which was completed in 2015. In 2018, a 958-foot Perma Trak boardwalk was installed on the greenway, making it the longest Perma Trak project in the country that is supported on a helical pier foundation system.
- Parking available at Lilburn City Park, Lions Club Park, and Velva Court.
- Restrooms located in Lilburn City Park and Lions Club Park.
- Leashed pets welcome.
- Open field, swings, and picnic tables at Velva Court Loop.
- Trail closure information: facebook.com/CampCreekGreenway
- Report maintenance problems: 770-921-2210, cityoflilburn.com/RequestTracker.aspx
- Rent the Greenway for your event.
- Call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance.
- Trail open from sunrise to sunset.
- No motorized vehicles. Motorized wheelchairs permitted.
- No commercial activity except by permit.
- No smoking, littering, profanity, fireworks.
- Do not deface, destroy or remove any plants or property.
- All pets must be on leash.
Trail Usage Guidelines:
- Keep right except to pass.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
- Announce yourself as you approach from behind. Example: “On your left”.
- Bike and skate speeds must be controlled to prevent unsafe conditions.
- Georgia Bicycle Helmet Law is enforced.
- Place animal waste in trash containers.