View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
|Other Link||Calendar of Events|
- Open field
- Walking / Jogging Track
City Park is located at the corner of Main Street and Railroad Avenue. Google map.
- 10 acres
- Lighted walking / jogging path (.28 mi/1,500 ft gravel loop)
- Trailhead for Camp Creek Greenway
- Park open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Alcohol permitted in City Park only if purchased in Historic Main Street Hospitality Zone (Old Town) and in plastic or paper cup provided.
- Do not play or throw items in the fountain.
- No motorized vehicles. Motorized wheelchairs permitted.
- No amplified sound or commercial activity except by permit.
- No cleats or hard sports balls.
- Fires restricted to park grills.
- No smoking, littering, profanity, fireworks.
- Do not deface, destroy or remove any plants or property.
Trail usage guidelines:
- Keep right except to pass.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
- Announce yourself as you approach from behind. Example: “On your left”.
- Bike and skate speeds must be controlled to prevent unsafe conditions.
- Georgia Bicycle Helmet Law is enforced.
- Pets are allowed in City Park on a leash.
- Place animal waste in trash containers.
- Report maintenance problems: 770-921-2210, cityoflilburn.com/RequestTracker.aspx
- Rental information
- Report immediate concerns or inappropriate behavior: Lilburn Police Department, 770-921-2211 or 770-513-5700
- Call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance.