Online Accident Reports
Visit www.buycrash.com. This is an outside service not managed by the Lilburn Police Department. Cost varies.
Hard Copies of Reports (Accident/Incident)
- Reports are available two business days after the report is filed.
- Cost: $5 for accident reports, $0.10 per page for incident reports
- Request in person Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Records window inside the Municipal Court Complex at 4600 Lawrenceville Hwy., Lilburn, GA. The following payment forms are accepted:
- Check (personal or cashier’s, drawn on a local bank, made payable to City of Lilburn)
- Money Order
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Request by mail – Mail the following to Lilburn Police Department Records, 4600 Lawrenceville Hwy., Lilburn, GA 30047:
- a check made payable to the City of Lilburn (Call 770-638-2193 to determine the cost of your report.)
- a copy of your citation or case card provided by the officer
Open Records Requests
Please contact the City Clerk for all Open Records Requests for the Lilburn Police Department. This would apply to any document other than a public copy of an incident report or accident report. View more information about open records requests.