Look around! Development activity abounds in the City of Lilburn! And not just in Old Town! Here is a list of upcoming, ongoing, and recently completed construction projects:
- City Park Pavilion - 76 Main St., NW.; basement work.
- Gloss Car Wash - Lawrenceville Highway near Braden Dr. Construction/final landscapig underway.
- WalMart - 4004 Lawrenceville Highway. Renovation complete. Automated drive-thru delivery system cancelled. Interior coffee shop construction to start soon.
- Luma Daycare (5654 Lawrenceville Hwy. 11,000-square feet daycare and special needs center. County approvals secured for Site Development and Building Plans.
- Lilburn Station (4805 Lawrenceville Hwy. Multi-tenant outparce. Chipotle as ancho tenant. Development plans and shell permit have been issued.
- El Ranchito Hispanic grocery construction underway in former WIC Office on Lawrenceville Highway.
- Carniceria Mi Puebla Hispanic grocery construction to begin soon in former CVS at Arcado Rd. and Lawrenceville Highway.
- 100 Main, LCC commercial tract. Awaiting second submittal and landscape plans.
Residential Projects (updated September 2023)
- Cottages at Noble Village – 68 age-restricted duplex units. Phase II construction pased. 8 active permits; 60 complete.
- Main Street Townes at Lilburn (formerly Township) – 80 Townhomes, plus commercial. Site development near construction for Phase II; Eleven permits active.
- Parkview East (Arcado Rd. to Lilburn Stone Mtn. Rd) - 127 Single family residential lots. Final site work in progress; bonds active; 127 complete; pool/cabana completed. Certificate of occupancy withheld until site work completed.
- Townes at Rockfern (Rockbridge Rd.) – 47 Townhomes; final site work underway. Seven active permits; 47 permits completed.
- The Preserve, Phase II - Townhomes and commercial building. Site development permit application for Phase 3 forthcoming. Phase III Master Concept Plan approved by the City Council in February 2023. 58 complete permits; 13 active permits.
- Annsbury Park (Killian Hill Rd.) 145 "cottage lot" subdivision. Site development permitted and underway. Revision to water approved 5/16/23. Final plat forthcoming. Home construction to follow.
Old Town Lilburn; 54 townhomes finished.
Bryson Meadows (Lilburn School Rd.) 83 townhomes complete. Bonds still active.
Hood Road/Bryson Connector. Ongoing city coordination with commercial tract and landowners. Land swap underway.
Townes@Greenleaf. As builts approved. 29 permits completed; Final site work in progress.
- 433 Dogwood Rd. Proposed six single-family lots, detached homes. Recommended plat recorded - R2; Building plans and RDP 2nd review completed; requires revisions.
- Old Arcdo Farm/Parkview East (Arbor Lane off Lilburn-Stone Mtn. Rd). Preliminary plat forthcoming.